Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mukhi Sisters

Hello my little fashionistas,
I recently discovered a brand of wearable jewellery called Mukhi sisters and I'm in love with their pieces. They create high-end pieces using gold, diamonds and other precious and semi-precious stones. You can describe a Mukhi Sisters piece as a statement of individuality. Their statement pieces and signature collections are great conversation starters. Jewelry designing runs in the Mukhi family genes: both of their parents are in the jewellery making business. Maya, Meena and Zeenat were on intimate terms with fine gems and jewelry from an early age.
Personally, I think that the jewellery they design is breathtaking and that each piece they design is a work of art. Take a look below.

xoxo,
Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions email me on totw.apairofshoesatatime@gmail.com !
I LOVE to read your comments, they make me happy