Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A peek inside my scrapbook

As you all probably know by now I love fashion. So guess what I do with my magazines when I read them over 100 times?
I cut the articles I like and stick them in a scrapbook..
Last summer I spent my whole vacation scrapbook-ing and I really like the result! So I thought that I'll share it with youu!
Hope you like it!
xoxo,
Alia
P.S : sorry if the photos turn out looking a bit weird upside down or something like that because this post is done entirely on my phone

5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely idea! I've got a scrapbook of favourite images and I've got one for my favourite quotes too :)

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so beautiful!! i've been wanting to do a scrapbook but i always don't have the time. this is such an awesome idea though :) love the cover, so cute. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's adorable, lovely way to get inspired!

    Arwasblogpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scrapbook is so beautifull!Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so creative ! I love your scrapbook xo

    http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions email me on totw.apairofshoesatatime@gmail.com !
I LOVE to read your comments, they make me happy