Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wish list- getting ready for fall

It's almost fall, so I decided to  do two wish lists!
ALL the items from this wish list are from topshop. While creating this wish list I was inspired my the military trend, studs, stripes, edgy items and of course I had to put a girly item in this wish list.
All of the items on this wish list are from.....        you guessed it! ALEXANDER WANG my fashion crush, words  can't explain how much I love his work, he's just amazing. This wish list is full of sophisticated and chic items and the colour scheme is very neutral.


xoxo,
Alia

2 comments:

  1. Love this wishlist, very fall-ish :D <3

    xxxx
    Arwasblogpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the heels (2) so much!!! so gorgeous :) beautiful picks, great wishlist! xo

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions email me on totw.apairofshoesatatime@gmail.com !
I LOVE to read your comments, they make me happy