Thursday, February 28, 2013

Building your spring wardrobe 101: part1

Hello my little fashionistas,

I don't know about you but personally, I'm in love with spring and summer. For today's post I'll be showing you how to build your spring wardrobe, from the basics to the spring pieces you gotta have, I've got you covered.


1- Floral pants: Wanna know a little style secret? You can take your floral pants from day to night while only changing your shirt. In the morning you can pair your pants with a white shirt and at night pair them with a black shirt and voila!
2- Colourful pants: When I asked my older sister what was her spring must have she told me that it was colourful pants. Colourful pants are a perfect way to make a spring statement without going over board. You can buy them in pretty much every colour and they're so trendy right now.
3-Silk pants: They are THE most comfortable thing ever. They look amazing paired with plain shirts and seriously I can not tell you how much I love them. They're great for Friday mornings (which is the only day in the week when I eat my breakfast out of my house). Once you put them on you'll never wanna take them off.

xoxo,
Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions email me on totw.apairofshoesatatime@gmail.com !
I LOVE to read your comments, they make me happy