Wednesday, February 20, 2013

HOW TO : CHALK HAIR








I've been obsessed lately with chalk hair because it's so easy and looks so cute. So I thought about trying it on my own hair and it was surprisingly easy. So below is an easy tutorial on how I did it on my hair!
First step: Brush your hair and apply some serum if your hair isn't soft enough.
Second step: Spritz some water so the hair until it's slightly damp. If the hair gets too wet then it can become messy.
Third step: Take the desired hair chalk and apply it to the strand of hair in a downward motion and twist your hair as you chalk.
Fourth step: Let it dry.
Wanna see my result?

TADAAA! It isn't perfect but considering that it's the first time that I do it, it's pretty good!

xoxo,
Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions email me on totw.apairofshoesatatime@gmail.com !
I LOVE to read your comments, they make me happy