Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sexy little stowaways BENEFIT

Hello my little fashionistas!
First of all Happy New Year, I hope you had a wonderful 31st of December and 1st of January. What did you do? I'd love to here all about it just write it down in a comment.
I was traveling since the 21st of December and I just came back yesterday.
I went a bit everywhere, I went to Lysin from the 21st till the 25th (the 26th was a very special day because I had breakfast in Lysin, lunch in Geneva and dinner in Paris). I spent the 27th in Paris then went to London for 2 days and then came back to Paris and left on the 3rd to come back to Cairo because I have to go to school on the 8th.
I did quite a bit of shopping and when I came back my mom's brother's wife (who lives in Austin, Texas) and my dad's sister (who lives in London) got me lovely gifts.
My only blogging resolution is to blog more, but I have quite a few of personal resolutions like to do everything I do 10 times more because honestly I don't have any bad habits.
The street style in Geneva, London and Paris was truly amazing but I felt like the girls there didn't feel the cold at all because they were so lightly dressed (hints the bare legs).
What else.. Oh! I created a facebook page for my blog *click here* .
Now onto the actual post.
I just received a sexy little stowaways benefit gift set and I'm loving it (I only tried it 2 times). Oh! I have to apologies for the bad pictures because I forgot my camera in the hotel I was staying in at Lysin and the lovely concierge sent it at my grandma's sister's house in Fernier.
The products aren't too small but I would have liked it if some of them were a tad bigger. A part from that the only thing I could say is that I'll probably buy all of the products full size. I haven't tried the mascara yet but I'm sure that It'll be amazing.










xoxo,
Alia

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute set. It sounds like you had a fabulous time. I hope your year keeps going on to be as fabulous.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a look.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog,
    maye can we follow each other?
    let me know.
    kiss from Portugal

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions email me on totw.apairofshoesatatime@gmail.com !
I LOVE to read your comments, they make me happy